SafeRx has partnered with The Clearlake Youth center to initiate a youth group focused on wellness and prevention:
- Peer Support and Feedback
- High School Ages
- Opportunity to Socialize & Build Friendships
- Group and Individual Support
- Encouraging Atmosphere
- Promote Spiritual Strength and Personal Empowerment
- Free Dinner Served
- Promote Positive Attitude
- Increase Personal Responsibility
- Positive Reinforcement
- Adults Available to Listen/Share
- Life Topic Discussion
- Worship, Meditation, Prayer Time Available
- Opportunities to participate in community events
- Share possible solutions to our daily stress factors
- Build Self-Worth
- Gain knowledge to make healthy choices
- A place to feel safe, accepted, heard
- Learn important life skills
- Gain tools and resources to make positive choices.
- Build resiliency against peer pressure
- Connect with supportive people
- Help others grow and succeed
- Share and discuss personal questions and concerns
- Discover steps to a healthier life
- A place where people become friends and friends become family
If you or someone you know is interested in participating or referring a youth to the program, please contact the program facilitator:
Taylor O’Connor – email@example.com.
You can also contact us for more questions or for a referral.
The vision of The Clearlake Youth Center is to support Lake County Youth, encourage them to identify their goals and dreams, and to live life to the fullest on a path towards emotional, spiritual, and economic success. The youth center pledges to offer a positive support system where learning and development lead to greater possibilities.
The Center reaches the youth by providing a safe place to explore opportunities that empower them, add value to their lives, develop character, create healthy relationships, and equip them to reach their highest potential.
Services and programs include:
- Pool tables, Ping Pong, Video Games, Boxing Ring with classes, Basketball, Open Mic, Foosball, Remote Control Race Cars, Music, Free Wi-Fi
For more information on the youth center and its programs, call them at (707) 994-5437.
4750 Golf Ave, Clearlake, CA 95422
Redwood Community Services
Redwood Community Services helps children, youth and adults realize their personal goals and connect to the community around them. From behavioral health to substance abuse, community-based to residential, all RCS programs are built to empower, encourage, and sustain success while providing unconditional care and positive connections.
Services offered include:
- Community Crisis
- Homeless Center
- Adoption and Foster Family
- Behavior Health
- Residential Services