Chronic Pain Brochure
Drug Take Back Information – Lake County
Opioid Addiction Pamphlet
- Where to find MAT treatment in Lake County
- Support Groups
- Signs of Addiction
Resources for Chronic Pain
Resource links – Medication-Assisted Treatment
- For providers with the specifics needed for obtaining bupe waivers, transitioning patients to bupe from full agonist opioids, and billing.
- Specific notes on induction prescribing, including fentanyl bridge
- Lengthy article describing Abstinence v. Mat treatment for OUD.
- The harm reduction policy of Switzerland and its emphasis on the medicalization of the heroin problem
Resource Links – Addiction
- The Physiology of Addiction and the Developing Brain
- Compassionate strategies to communicate effectively and openly with patients who are using high doses of opioids
Article – Opioids Don’t Beat Other Medications For Chronic Pain
- Article about a woman who was able to stop taking opioid painkillers with the help of non-opioid alternatives.
- Hotspotting – how a wealth of data on drug use can be mined from sewage
- Wastewater testing for drugs
- Best advice for people taking opioid medication
Calculating Total Daily Dose of Opioids For Safer Dosage